Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Give a Little, Save a Lot

Received a gift today from an old friend.  So now I share it with you.

I've been following the Bioneers movement for a few years now.  They sent me a solicitation for support letter that included this audio.  I'm inspired by the people featured in the special audio "show" that is nicely produced and professionally presented.  I wish I had some extra cash to send their way, but I don't.  At least, not at the moment.  Such things can change.  I am hopeful.

The people featured are citizens who are part of a revolutionary movement to save ourselves from ourselves.  There is so much wisdom and intellect in what they are doing.  Please check out the link-- it's about an hour and it's packed with great information, fun stories, and even some good music.  I highly recommend it.  I will listen to it more than once, I do believe.

You can also check out Bioneers.org for more great stuff.  Enjoy.

No comments: